Before agreeing to treatment, it is important to know what your treatment is. With this in mind, I entered below the main form of treatment used to treat cancer:
Chemotherapy ? Chemotherapy was developed after scientists realized that the deadly mustard gas used in World War II to kill people ? Cyclophosphamide ? could kill rapidly dividing cells, such as cancer. The chemotherapy was killing all rapidly dividing cells (Our T and B cells responsible for our immune system is also selective, since they divide rapidly).
Let?s see what reputable scientists are saying about this product:
* Late Dr. Hardin Jones, a professor at the University of California at Berkeley in 1975 came to the conclusion after analyzing the statistics for survival of cancer for several decades that ?patients are as well, or better, without trying.?
* Dr. Charles Moertel of the Mayo Clinic in Baltimore said that the main drug of chemotherapy, 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) only produces an objective response in 15 to 20% of patients. Even then, the improvements are only partial and temporary. This result is very poor outweighed by the toxicity of drugs and the disastrous emotional disturbances caused by side effects.
* A German epidemiologist Dr. Ulrich Abel studied most of the published reports on chemotherapy and wrote to a further 350 cancer centers and experts and said that ?the success of most chemotherapy is terrible. There is no evidence its ability to expand in any significant way the lives of patients suffering from the most common cancer organic. ? It also said that ?when a tumor mass partially or temporarily disappear, the tumor cells that remain can sometimes grow much faster later. Often, patients do not respond to chemotherapy survive longer than those who do.?
Dr. Abel also published the details of survival rates for patients with cancer treated with chemotherapy as follows:
* Bladder ? There are no statistics available
* Mama ? No evidence of an increase in life expectancy
* Cervical / uterine ? No evidence of an increase in life expectancy
* Colorectal ? No increase in life expectancy
* Gastric Cancer ? No evidence of improvement
* Head & Neck ? No improvement in life expectancy (tumors can be reduced)
* Ovary ? No evidence of an increase in life expectancy
* Pancreas ? More negative patients who were not treated
Depending on how it is used chemotherapy drug, side effects include nausea, vomiting, hair loss, potential damage to nerves and kidneys, hearing loss, seizures, bone marrow suppression, anemia, blindness, loss in motor function, thrombosis, mucositis, heart problems, the destruction of bile ducts, bone tissue death, restricted growth, infertility, decreased white and red cells, increased risk of leukemia (especially for women who received chemotherapy and radiation for breast cancer), ovarian failure, early menopause, mal-absorption of lactose etc?
Chemotherapy often also destroys the patient?s liver and kidneys with their harmful effects and negative attacks your immune system.
Mechlorethamine, one of the drugs used are so toxic that the medical staff that manipulation is recommended to use gloves and avoid inhaling it.
A reference to the medical staff advised the handling of chemotherapy:
Potential risks involved in handling cytotoxic agents have become a concern for health workers. The literature reports of various symptoms such as eye, membranes and skin irritation and dizziness, nausea and headaches experienced by health workers who do not use safe handling precautions.
In addition, increasing concerns about mutagenesis and teratogenesis [deformed babies] continue to be investigated. Many chemotherapy agents, alkylating agents, in particular, are known to be carcinogenic [cancer causing] in therapeutic doses.
Medical personnel handling these drugs are advised to use double latex gloves, masks, goggles and gown. Surprisingly, the needles used to inject the lethal drug that is classified as ?hazardous waste?! Incredible when we are told that this drug will cure cancer ours.
The medical journal (Lancet 1998) stated that irinotecan, a chemotherapy drug only extends survival by about 3 months, but with many side effects.
Chemotherapy also is useless to help with liver metastases (Arch Med Res, 1998). However, it has been shown to enhance the lives of patients suffering from ovarian cancer for a few years and that of patients with lung cancer for a few months.
Treatment of Hodgkin?s disease with chemotherapy has also shown positive results. However, girls treated this way also have a 35% chance of developing breast cancer in later life. All children treated this way are also 18 times more likely to develop secondary tumors.
As chemotherapy has been shown to be (1) carcinogens (2) immuno-suppressive (3) toxic (4) useless, why then is that doctors prescribe to maintain?
The answer is very simple: they do not know what else to do and who want to keep in line with what other doctors do. While most people know that chemotherapy has only a very small chance of success, believe that unless something prescribe, the patient will go elsewhere and, in most cases (for allopathic medicine), is prescribed chemotherapy . We have to understand that this is their training.
In a survey of 79 cancer physicians conducted by McGill University in the United States, 58 doctors said they would not be part of the trials on chemotherapy drugs. Why? Because of the ineffectiveness of chemotherapy and its toxicity.
For more information about chemotheraphy visit @ [http://www.chemotherapy2k.com]