Mobile devices have changed the way we do everything.
Finally free from the traditional fetters of wires and cables, we can catch up on the latest news, grab tickets to the matinee and make dinner reservations ? anytime, anywhere ? with tiny supercomputers that fit in the palms of our hands.
But mobile is so much more than a portable way to access everything online.
At the heart of what makes mobile so special, so revolutionary, is collaboration.
People in different towns, different cities and different countries can share a laugh, play a game, or even see each other, wherever they are.
Mobile gives us communication that?s fast AND intimate. Communication that?s informal and meaningful.
And because finding a home is as much about sharing and emotions as it is about bedrooms and baths, mobile has also changed the way people find real estate.
Today, the REALTOR.com? mobile apps are helping millions of people find properties and connect with local agents, wherever they might be.
But our mobile apps deliver more than the most accurate and up-to-date search available anywhere.
With our new release coming this fall, the REALTOR.com? mobile apps are introducing Collaborative Search, a feature that brings a personal touch to electronic interactions by letting agents invite consumers to collaborate with them with a personally branded version of the REALTOR.com? app.
Agents will be able to manage multiple clients, right from the app, by inviting them to connect through their mobile devices.
And once they?re linked, agents can stay completely in sync with their customers by receiving appointment requests and questions about active listings, right from their REALTOR.com? app.
Here are some of the exciting new features:
- Agents can manage multiple clients from the agent-enabled version of the REALTOR.com? mobile app.
- Consumers can send their agent appointment requests and ask questions about listings.
- Agents will also be able to suggest new listings, and alert their customers about new opportunities through real-time notifications.
- Because every home is different, agents can understand exactly what their customers think by sharing ratings, conversations and notes that get saved as part of a listing?s history.
- Agents can stay on top of what their clients need, anytime, with alerts delivered real-time to their mobile devices ? even if the REALTOR.com? app is not open.
Finding a home is much more than finding a 4 bedroom, 3 bath colonial with a nice yard for the dog.
It?s finding a place to spend a lazy Sunday drinking lemonade on the porch. It?s watching the kids unroll paper towels down the length of the hall. It?s barbeques with friends in the summer, and listening to raindrops on the roof in the fall.
Finding a home is finding a place to make memories ? and the new REALTOR.com? Collaborative Search is going to help agents get a deeper understanding of their clients, and what can turn a house into a home.
To learn how REALTOR.com? Mobile Collaborative Search can help you connect with these consumers, and to pre-register to get the app first, visit:
REALTOR.com? Collaborative Search Coming Fall 2012